[Click] about relevance of click and GNU radio‏

林 育全 small_man5120 at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 06:55:08 EDT 2010

Dear R&D team:
I am a graduate sudent form Republic of China, Dong Hwa University.
I need some examples for creating element class to click and this element can use GNU radio to work.
I am poor for operating click.Can send some real cases for it?Then I can follow this to build my own elements.
By the way,whether click has any interface to operate GNU Radio?
If it has,can you send me a list about relevance of click and GNU radio?
thanks a lot
Best Regards
Yu-Chuan  Lin