[Click] generate random interval source packets

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 24 12:36:46 EDT 2010

Hey,

I agree with everything that Ian said, with one exception.  If you are
compiling code for the user-level driver, <math.h> should work just fine with
no extra FLAGS settings.  But if you are compiling code destined for the
kernel, <math.h> WILL NEVER WORK.  Functions from <math.h> are simply not
available in the kernel.

Eddie