[Click] generate random interval source packets

Jimmy fanyang.scu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 23:36:52 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have checked randomsource element, which can generate random length
packets. So what is the interval if using this element. In this code,
click_random() is used to generate a random number, which document
includes this function?

I am considering generate packets whose time interval is random. I
checked timedsource element's original codes, it seems very hard to
change since the _interval is specified by INTERVAL.

Can anybody give me some clue on how to implement random interval source?

Also, I include math.h in the element codes. It has some problems when
compiling, so how to fix this?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,