[Click] RandomSource patch

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 22 16:06:35 EDT 2010

Howdy -

Attached is a candidate patch to update RandomSource include all of the
nice bells and whistles that InfiniteSource already has (e.g. LIMITs, a
settable ACTIVE parameter, etc).  I did this by changing RandomSource to
inherit from InfiniteSource, overriding the parts that need to be
different.  I tried to keep things as consistent as possible between the
two elements since they are nearly identical in intended functionality
with the exception of how packets are created.

- Ian