[Click] Weird bridge behavior unpatched 2.6.31.12

Lars Bro lbro at pulz8.com
Thu Mar 18 06:46:47 EDT 2010

Hi, Eddie

FromDevice() has a PROMISC option, sorry. I did not notice that, and I will
try it. It was just that "ip link set promisc on..." did not function
correctly, FromDevice() only returned some of the packets.

I will let you know when I have tested it

Btw, It seems to work fine installing and uninstalling Click "on top of" a
brctl bridge. so click-uninstall recovers the bridge functionality correctly
when click is leaving. I do not use brctl on devices in use by a running
Click router.

yours,
Lars Bro