[Click] vim syntax highlight of click script

Jesse Brown jesse.r.brown at lmco.com
Wed Mar 17 06:50:32 EDT 2010

JaeYong Yoo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any vim plugin that highlights according to the syntax of click script?
>
> wishes,
>
> jaeyong

Hi jaeyong,

In general, the C syntax is pretty close. Based on that I added the
elements (current as of 1.6.0), support for the '->' and '::' operators
and the elementclass keyword.

Attached is the syntax file. To use this you would edit your .vimrc to
include the following lines:

    au BufNewFile,BufRead *.click set filetype=click
    au! Syntax click source ~/.vim/syntax/click.vim

And place the attached file in ~/.vim/syntax/click.vim

I understand that this is pretty crude, but it works well for me.

Jesse