[Click] Learning Click

Harald Schiöberg harald at net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 17 04:15:34 EDT 2010

Gcinah Dludla wrote:
> How do you manipulate IP packets in Click.

Almost all of click is concerned with "manipulating IP packets".

If the tutorials do not cover what you want to do: please be a bit more
specific, so that we can help you out with your question.

	Harald

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Gcinah Dludla <gcinalo at gmail.com
> <mailto:gcinalo at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks for your reply.
>
>     i went through this link http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/learning,
>     u have sent to me checked the tutorial, but still i couldn't figure
>     out , How in Click under the components, to check:
>      IP packets, methods and functions to manipulate IP packets
>     Could you please at least direct me where really i should go.
>
>     Looking for to your reply
>
>     On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Harald Schioeberg
>     <harald at net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de
>     <mailto:harald at net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de>> wrote:
>

> Gcinah Dludla wrote:
>> on the Click, how do you check the IP packets, methods,
> functions to
>> manipulate the IP packets.
>
> Hi Gcinah,
>
> For a first start: check out the tutorials at
> http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/learning
>
> Welcome and good luck
>
>        Harald

- --
Harald Schiöberg
Technische Universität Berlin | T-Laboratories | FG INET
www: http://www.net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de
Phone: +49-(0)30-8353-58476 | Fax: +49-(0)391 534 783 47