[Click] kernel mode - 2.6.24.7

Mythili msmythili at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 15:06:14 EDT 2010

I  don't mean a click file. I meant any simple kernel module with the same
arithmetic doesn't throw any errors and am able to add the module to the
kernel. And I did check about the click element .. the one I was looking at
is indeed for userlevel.

Thank you for the link on the floating point arithmetic usage in kernel.

Mythili

>>> Mythili