[Click] %{element} syntax

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 10 20:47:01 EST 2010

AH HA!

My mistake - I totally forgot that (normally) click_chatter calls
through an ErrorHandler rather than directly to vsnprintf or the like.
I have changed my glue.cc to NOT use ErrorHandler::default_handler(),
which is why this special syntax is not working for me.

Sorry about the false alarm there!

- Ian