[Click] Kernel messages when using unibo_qos package

Bjørn J. Villa bv at item.ntnu.no
Wed Jun 16 07:49:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

I compiled the unibo_qos package today and included it into a sample click
config

During first time click-install of my config using unibo_qos in kernel mode,
the following messages appeared in kern.log – but the program was executed

Jun 16 13:22:57 bvroute kernel: [449404.332144] unibo_qos: module license
'unspecified' taints kernel.

Jun 16 13:22:57 bvroute kernel: [449404.332320] unibo_qos: no version for
"_ZN7ElementD2Ev" found: kernel tainted.

During the following click-installs of the same program, these messages did
not appear

May I ask if you know the interpretation of these messages ? Although they
do not seem have any negative effect (at least not so far) I am a little bit
curios

And thanks for sharing this package !

Vennlig hilsen / Best regards,

Bjørn J. Villa

PhD Candidate

Phone +47 416 73 686

Norwegian University of Science and Technology O.S.Bragstads plass 2A /
N-7491 Trondheim - http://www.item.ntnu.no