[Click] Wifi acess point in Click -- Correct Output

Gabrial Monty gabrial_monty at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 05:59:22 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I am new to Click and working in the field of WLANs. I am trying to run the WLAN
example found in the wifi directory. Now I am in the access point part: I have
changed the IP and Mac addresses to be the correct ones of my machine where I am
connected to the Internet via broadband ADSL connection. Also, I have changed
the ssid to be any string name (e.g. "click"). While I am root (and while making
sure that my wireless card os turned ON) I ran the command: click
access-point.click

My question is how can I know that everything is fine? in other words what is
the correct output that must be displayed on the terminal?

Best,

Gaby