[Click] Another paper using Click

Walter Cerroni walter.cerroni at unibo.it
Fri Jul 23 04:50:13 EDT 2010

Hi Roman,

here's the paper details:

Authors: Walter Cerroni, Carla Raffaelli, Michele Savi
Title: Software Emulation of Programmable Optical Routers
Conference name: 11th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Switching and Routing (HPSR 2010)
Conference place: Dallas, TX, June 2010

and here's the link to the PDF:

http://deisnet.deis.unibo.it/people/walter/UniBO_HPSR2010.pdf

Thank you.