[Click] Another paper using Click

Walter Cerroni walter.cerroni at unibo.it
Thu Jul 22 09:59:04 EDT 2010

Hi All,

this message is intended to reach the Click DokuWiki administrators. I apologize with those not interested.

At the University of Bologna, Italy, we are currently working on a click-based emulation of programmable optical routers, using click elements not only to emulate the optical switching devices, but also to implement the modular architecture required by the programmable node control plane functions.

We have developed a first "alpha" version of the emulator and we are in the process of solving a few issues before we can make it available to the community. However, we started to publish some articles describing our architecture and would like to add one of our recent papers to the list of publications in the DokuWiki.

The paper was presented at the last IEEE High Performance Switching and Routing conference (HPSR 2010) and is focused on the basic principles of how we use click to implement our idea as well as to emulate the optical data plane. In the near future we should be able to provide a more detailed and complete paper to replace this one.

Could you please let me know who should I send the paper to in order to have it included in the publication list?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Walter

--