[Click] SMPClick questions

Andreas Tsopelas tsopelas at kth.se
Wed Jul 21 13:24:28 EDT 2010

Hi people!

I am trying to understand how SMP Click works, but it seems I cannot find any documentation, apart from the one paper (Flexible Control of....).
Is the --enable-multithread option the only thing we need to change for SMP Click to work? What control do we have on where the threads are created?
What are the problems that make userlevel SMP Click experimental?

If you can give me a link or specific place of source code where I should take a look, I would be grateful.

Thank you in advance,
Andreas