[Click] FromDevice (OS-X) buffering up packets...

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Jul 19 13:42:48 EDT 2010

The test configuration:

FromDevice(en0, PROMISC true) -> CheckIPHeader(14) ->
           IPPrint('reply') -> Discard;

A TCPdump running at the same time gets all the packets as they are received, but the click configuration gets them in bursts (but the timestamps are right)