[Click] Question about Element functions

Cliff Frey cliff at meraki.com
Sun Jul 18 21:24:24 EDT 2010

Elements such as ConfParseTest are used exclusively for unit testing

running
git grep -i confparsetest
in the click checkout will show you where it is used, specifically
test/standard/confparse-01.testie

is a test that uses that element

You can run the test with:
./test/testie ./test/standard/confparse-01.testie

Cliff