[Click] Fwd: hello

alaa mashagbeh alaamashagbeh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 13:13:45 EDT 2010

Dear sir,

My name is Alaa mashagbeh , i'm a 4th year computer engineering  student in
HU . I work together  with my colleagues  and we have a graduate project in
building a Wireless Mesh network by using the click modular software version
1.8.0 . We are using Linux version fedora 11 and we install the click
modular step by step and when we  write the command *make install* in the
terminal we obtained as fig1 in the attachment . Then we write in the
terminal *  userlevel/click conf/test.click *and we obtain result as in fig2
which is 5 times for the same things .  After that we define the path for
the command click to run the station and the access point from the
*wifi *directory
as in fig3,  but we had a lot of errors and  some functions do not define in
the code when we run it in the terminal which were written in the station
device (( click station.click )) as in fig4 and  (( click access-point.click
)) as in fig5  , Pleas help us because we don't know what we should do  or
how we can solve the problem . I apologized deeply for bothering you .