[Click] access read handlers

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Sun Jul 11 12:36:49 EDT 2010

On 07/11/2010 09:24 AM, Panos Μatzakos wrote:
> Hello, i am quite confused with how to access a read handler from my
> configuration. Specifically i am using the following router:
>
> Timedsource ->  Queue ->  myelement ->  Discard

To access the handler you do something like this.

Timedsource ->  q::Queue ->  myelement ->  Discard

click my_config -h q.drops

This has more details about this.
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/docs/userdriver

> and i want to access the read handlers of Queue element by calling
> the read_handler(Element *e, void *thunk)  function. So my question

Are you trying to make an element or modify one to do this?  The example
above shows the typical way one would access the handlers.

Roman