[Click] help!!!

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Jan 24 19:07:36 EST 2010

Dear Ms Dludla,

Thanks for your interest in Click.  I am not aware of any online course
on Click.  Most publicly available information on Click is linked off
our main site

http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/

You may be interested in some tutorials and exercises made available by
the excellent PATS group at Universiteit Antwerpen

http://www.pats.ua.ac.be/software/click

Best of luck.
Eddie