[Click] Writing your own element

Amita Ekbote amita.ekbote at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 11:50:59 EST 2010

Hello,

I need to write an element which can send packets and receive packets. The
send needs to be like the timed source and based on packets received the
send packet will be modified. The send and receive is to the same ip but
different port numbers. I have the run_timer function which sends the packet
but integrating  the receive part in the same element is not working out. I
could write another element for receive and pass it as configuration to the
send but was hoping to integrate them into one element. Any suggestions
would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Amita Ekbote