[Click] Use of READ_PARAM ?

remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com
Mon Jan 11 05:29:49 EST 2010

An element manage an Hashtable of objects.
I want to write a read handler where the return string is dependant of a given object identified by a key.
For that I need to read the key of the relevant object and pass it to the read_handler callback function (something like a write/read handler)

It is possible?
It's such element written in the element directory?

How to implement it? Perhaps the READ_PARAM flag may be used, but how?

I wish a very nice 2010 year faor all the participant of the list

Thanks for help

Rémi

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the sender.