[Click] problem with timedsource

Panos Μatzakos magic_pan86 at yahoo.gr
Sun Jan 3 08:37:53 EST 2010

Hello,
          I am new to Click and i am trying to run my first configuration. I want to generate some packets through Timedsource and then print them with Print element(is this the right way?). So i try to run the following:

ts :: TimedSource(INTERVAL 0.333, DATA "hi my name is panos and this is my first click configuration");
pr :: Print(CONTENTS "ASCII");
tsink :: TimedSink();

ts[0]->[0]pr;
pr[0]->[0]tsink;

expecting to get the DATA message printed. Am i right?

I get the following error: agnostic ‘pr :: Print’ in mixed context: push input 0, pull output 0
Router could not be initialized!

Could you please tell me what i am doing wrong...?