[Click] Jiffies

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Feb 27 20:27:32 EST 2010

Hi Fadjar,

This code has changed since you asked the question.  Now there are two jiffies
in ARPTable, live_at_j and polled_at_j.  Live_at_j is the most recent absolute
time that the entry was confirmed.  polled_at_j is the most recent absolute
time at which a request was sent for the corresponding IP address.  (It's
initialized to other values.)

Eddie