[Click] Porting problem...

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Feb 27 18:04:50 EST 2010

Nikola,

Thank you very much for these patches for Click's bsdmodule functionality!  I
have finally gone ahead and applied them, for the most part.  There were some
aspects that I could not apply -- specifically, one change to click-buildtool,
which has changed enough since your patch that I'm not sure what to do with
the patch.  I would very much appreciate any feedback on whether the current
version of Click's bsdmodule better compiles on FreeBSD systems.

Eddie