[Click] Click and ns3

Milton miltonasj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:58:49 EST 2010

Hi.

I'd like to use Click with NS-3 for my master's thesis. I've intended
to do this work, that I think it's not so difficult due to
similarities between the packet strutures and the NS-3 NetDevices.

That is any detailed document about changes in Click and in NS-2 for
doing the integration, or source code is the only documentation. And
someone could give me a help?

Thanks,

Milton
MSc student of Unicamp (Brazil)