[Click] IPRouteTable and outputs

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 26 08:15:58 EST 2010

Eddie -

Sorry if I am slow on the uptake, but why would you want to do this when
you could just change the port '2' to a '0' and it would work normally?
  I can't really come up with any scenarios where the port number would
have some kind of semantic meaning and thus it would be "nice" to be
able to use a port number of your choice (2) rather than whichever comes
next numerically (0)...

- Ian