[Click] Your opinion on how to implement that ?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Feb 23 17:53:11 EST 2010

Hi Harald!

Sorry for the delay here, and you may already have made your choice.  But of
these, I think I would choose (c).  You could also do this without an extra
element, by having an optional argument where one AggregateIPFlows would use
another AggregateIPFlows to store its state.  This would probably lead to the
minimal diff.

Also note that for (b) you wouldn't need to write new elements; in current
Click both Paint and PaintSwitch take an optional ANNO argument that can be
used to specify a different annotation.

Eddie