[Click] Priority queue

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:31:20 EST 2010

Hi Ruben,

This can be implemented using the PrioSched element
http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/priosched

Something in the lines of:

c::Classifier(/* high priority classifation */, /* low priority classifation
*/);
ps::PrioSched;
hpq::Queue;
lpq::Queue;
c[0] -> hpq -> ps;
c[1] -> lpq -> [1]ps;
ps -> ToDevice(eth1);

For more advanced queing and QoS options have a look at
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/papers/click:kohler-phd/thesis.pdf

Regards

Beyers Cronje

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Ruben Merz