[Click] Using click and Ns3

Manuel Requena mrequena at cttc.es
Wed Feb 17 11:54:56 EST 2010

Hi,

Do you mean "--enable-ns" or "--enable-nsclick"?

For "--enable-nsclick", you can find more info here:

http://read.cs.ucla.edu/click/nsclick
https://www.cs.colorado.edu/department/publications/reports/docs/CU-CS-959-0
3.pdf

As far as I know (some day I was interested but never used it), what you
activate with --enable-nsclick is the integration between Click and ns-2
(not NS-3). If you find the way to use/integrate ns-3, please tell me, I'm
also interested...

Basically, what I understood is: You can use a Click Router inside an ns-2
simulator as if it were a node in the simulation. Your Click Router
generates and receives packets from other nodes in the simulation.

Manuel