[Click] Click and kernel patches

Ruben Merz ruben at net.t-labs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 11 07:22:30 EST 2010

Hi Eddie,

I'm not yet too familiar with the inner working of Click, nor of how it
may integrate with the kernel. Hence my question: do you think that
FromHost is the only thing that prevents a linuxpatchless
infrastructure. Do you believe that all the other parts of Click, for
instance, Timers, Tasks, etc, will just work?

Ruben