[Click] Linux module crashing

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Feb 10 20:14:41 EST 2010

Sahan,

I've had a chance to look at this configuration, finally.  The crash looks to
have nothing to do with devices.  I bet that a local packet emitted into your
configuration by FromHost, is being sent back into your machine by ToHost.
And it looks like we did not sufficiently clean the packet.

Perhaps a diff like the attached will help.  Give it a try if you haven't yet
given up.

Best of luck