[Click] Problem with structure

David Sesmero Sáez deivid_sesme at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:54:37 EST 2010

Hi!

I'm trying to make one structure like this:

typedef HashMap<int,int> VLANPORT_Table;

struct PortInfo {
        bool trunk;
        bool active;
        VLANPORT_Table vlan;
        inline PortInfo(bool _trunk,bool _active,VLANPORT_Table _vlan);
    };

    Vector<PortInfo> ports;

inline
VlanTables::PortInfo::PortInfo(bool _trunk,bool _active,VLANPORT_Table _vlan)
    :trunk(_trunk),active(_active),vlan(_vlan)

But when I compile, I have this error:

In file included from ../elements/local/VlanEncap.cc:24:
../include/click/confparse.hh: In constructor ‘VlanTables::PortInfo::PortInfo(bool, bool, HashMap<int, int>)’:
../include/click/confparse.hh:7: error: expected `{' before ‘struct’

Someone knows where is the problem?

** Sorry for making a lot of questions but I'm doing one project for my university and I just started programing with click router.. (And a lot of thanks for your responses)

Regards, David.