[Click] Internal Handlers

David Sesmero Sáez Deivid_Sesme at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:40:10 EST 2010

Hi! I have a problem related to the internal handlers. Inside one file .click I use some elements for emulate the behavior of one switch, two of those elements there are VlanEncap and VlanSwitch, the .click file is like this:

vlanswitch_0::VlanSwitch(TIMEOUT 300, LEARNING 1, VLAN_MODE 0)
vlanencap_0::VlanEncap(VLAN_MODE 0, NUM_PORTS 8)
L0::LinkUnqueueMod(LATENCY 0.0, BANDWIDTH 100.0kbps)
L1::LinkUnqueueMod(LATENCY 0.0, BANDWIDTH 100.0kbps)

FromHost(tap3)->vlanencap->Queue->L0->[0]vlanswitch[0]->ToHost(tap3)

FromHost(tap4)->vlanencap->Queue->L1->[1]vlanswitch[1]->ToHost(tap4)

I need use some handlers from vlanencap_0 to vlanswitch_0 but I don't know how I have to do inside the VlanSwitch.cc code. Anyone can help me?

I read something about Router::Handler but I don't know how I have to write the code inside de VlanSwitch.cc for catch the handers of vlanencap_0 defined on .click file... I have for example one read-handler inside the vlanencap_0 who they give me the source MAC, his name is vlanencap_0.src.

David Sesmero Sáez.