[Click] Can a clint connected the AP using Click browse the internet using firefox

Gabrial Monty gabrial_monty at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 06:43:03 EDT 2010

Hi all,

A dummy question!!!!!!

In a WLAN created using Click, can a client that is associated with the AP reach
the Internet via that AP? I have created the WLNA, the client and the AP see
each other (checked via ping), the AP has a wired internet connection, on the
client I tried to browse the internet via firefox but it failed!!!! is this the
correct state?

Another thing, can I use ftp command to transfer file between the Client and the
AP machines (using any file server installed on the AP and  ftp client installed
on the client side)?

regards,

gaby