[Click] Specialized Capture Cards

rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Aug 18 11:34:35 EDT 2010

Beyers,

I am trying to get my hands on the Endace 7000 series probe device.  The
cards will capture in a variety of formats and have sub micro-second
timestamp precision.  The main con of these devices is the cost.  Also, if
you buy more than one device, you need to purchase a synchronization device
so that all of your cards are synched in time.

Roman