[Click] Click AODV

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Mon Aug 16 03:55:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am just back from a holiday, but some quick pointers to get you started:
Most probably I forgot to add the AODV directory to the configure script, have a look at the configure.in or configure file to check it.
ToSimDump was a hand-crafted element I wrote to dump information from ns simulations, everything should work when you leave out that script.

best regards,
Bart