[Click] generate packets with random size

Jimmy fanyang.scu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:48:16 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Now I have a question on how to generate packets with random size. The
source element available seems to only generate constant packet size,
while RandomSource generates indicated length of random bytes.

Can anybody give me some clue on how to generate random packet size?

Another question is about Unqueue, it says "Pulls a maximum of BURST
packets every time it is scheduled". So if the default is 1, and there
are 3 packets available in Queue, the Unqueue will only pulls 1 packet
at a time?

Thanks in advance.

J.

--