[Click] Problem with testing nsclick v1.8.0

Viet Do Thi Minh viet at q2s.ntnu.no
Sun Apr 18 15:31:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have applied the patch of the file master.hh of Eddie Kohler to avoid
'_schedpos1 is private' compilation error. I have installed nsclick
1.8.0 without errors.
However, I got error when running the script nsclick-simple-lan.tcl
(there is no error when I run some scripts such as
NSDIR/tcl/ex/simple.tcl, NSDIR/tcl/ex/wireless-simple-mac.tcl).
The error as follows:

num_nodes is set 4
invalid command name "Agent/rtProto/Empty"
  while executing
"Agent/rtProto/$proto info procs pre-init-all"
  (procedure "_o13" line 8)
  (RouteLogic register line 8)
  invoked from within
"_o13 register Empty"
  ("eval" body line 1)
  invoked from within
"eval [$self get-routelogic] register $proto $args"
  (procedure "_o4" line 6)
  (Simulator rtproto line 6)
  invoked from within
"$ns_ rtproto Empty"
  (file "nsclick-simple-lan.tcl" line 129)

I would appreciate any help on this.

Regards,
Viet