[Click] who has a mannul of the click router?

科进 舒 aaronup9999 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Apr 12 04:38:04 EDT 2010

Hi all,
      Recently I am studying the click router and I find it's really useful when I am handling the netflow.However,I find there is not enough documentation of click.For example,there is so little information about hashmap or hashcontainer and so on.
      I found a book named "Programming the click modular router" ,however,it's not complete.
      Anybody who has the complete one ? or where can I buy or download it?

      Waiting to hear from you.Thank you very much!