[Click] Multiple source

Ian Rose ianrose at eecs.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 5 10:19:57 EDT 2010

Note that multiple elements can output into a single input port of
another element.  In other words, this is legal, even though input 0 of
'q' is being used by 2 elements.

FromDump(a.pcap) -> q::Queue -> Discard;
FromDump(b.pcap) -> q;

I must admit this could be better advertised in the docs - it took me a
long time to realize that.  I even built a (useless) Mux element to do this!

Of course the opposite (1 output port going to >1 elements) is NOT legal.

- Ian