[Click] About PollDevice

Roman Chertov rchertov at cs.ucsb.edu
Fri Sep 18 12:24:45 EDT 2009

Just to add.  Udpgen is primarily designed to send packets and not to
receive them.  The warning "ToDevice eth1 is full , packet delayed" is
okay to ignore.  You should check how many packets were delayed compared
to the sent total.  This situation occasionally arises when ToDevice
attempts to enqueue packets too fast onto the network device driver.

Roman