[Click] SyClick update: social event on Monday

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Tue Oct 27 10:31:34 EDT 2009

Dear,

We added information on the social event to the SyClick website.

Symposium attendees are invited to join us for a social event on
Monday evening, in Ghent. This will be the perfect opportunity to
discover the Belgian cuisine in the historical city center of Ghent,
while networking with other Click users and developers. You are
welcome to bring your partner, you can register multiple attendants.
We start at 18:00 in a typical bar in Ghent, where we will enjoy
tasting Belgian beer together with a little snack. You will get the
chance to taste 3 different world famous Belgian Trappist beers. Of
course, non-alcoholic drinks will be available too.
For dinner you can choose between stew and 'Waterzooi', both typical
Belgian dishes and we will surprise you with desert. A vegetarian dish
will also be available.

The price for this evening is €30 pp. and includes the beer tasting,
main course, desert and two drinks.
If you want to join us, please register before Friday 13th of November
using the form at <http://www.syclick.ua.ac.be/content/social-event-registration
 >.

SyClick is the first symposium on Click Modular Router, organized in
Ghent, Belgium by the PATS research group and the IBBT. More
information and the promising program can be found at the symposium
website: <http://www.syclick.ua.ac.be/>.

We hope to see you in Ghent.

best regards,
the SyClick team