[Click] Generate local Click element documentation?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 20 14:46:06 EDT 2009

All of Click's online documentation is generated by a script that is checked
in to the repository, but not part of the tarball.  The script is
doc/mkwebdoc.pl.  It depends on doc/man2html as well.

The online element documentation is stored in a dokuwiki (easy to find
online); at this point doc/mkwebdoc.pl generates dokuwiki-formatted files.