[Click] SetTXPower question

Robert Sombrutzki sombrutz at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 15 08:05:23 EDT 2009

Hi,
i don't know, whether it works with ath5k, but with the madwifi-driver it works well. But you have to add some modules-option. We use:
insmod ath_pci.ko hal_tpc=1 (and some other option)

Please try:
modinfo ./ath_pci.ko

Following output:
[...]
parm:           hal_tpc:Disables manual per-packet transmit power control and lets this be managed by the HAL.  Default is OFF. (int)
[...]

Best regards,
Robert