[Click] Lost bytes

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 9 13:58:22 EDT 2009

María,

It looks like you are sending packets to the host with ToDevice.  But ToDevice
expects to receive Ethernet packets in general, and FromHost expects to output
Ethernet packets; so sending IP packets through it is odd.  Have you used
EtherEncap?

I am not sure what the point of this configuration is.

As for losing a bunch of packets when you set a DELAY on theLinkUnqueue, the
reason is probably that the Queue that precedes the LinkUnqueue overflowed.

Eddie