[Click] kernel patches for non-vannilla kenels

Raj Sidh rajaram_s at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 01:10:00 EDT 2009

Armen,  Sure. Once I have such patches working fine, I will make them available.

Roman, Thanks for the responses.Just wanted to see whether there is any interest and if there is any
location in the Click site itself where it can be uploaded. But I can
check back later.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Rajaram