[Click] SNMP issues

remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com remi.clavier at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Nov 3 07:16:35 EST 2009

 I'm very interessed on SNMP facilities offered by the click elements
provided in the packge.
Unfortunatly, after many tries, I'm not able to have a correct behaviour
of elements. Perhaps, because the description of elements don't have
exemples easy to understand...
Any working exemple will be welcome... Both at the click side and at the
mSNMP manager side. Especialy interested to use SNMP elements to trap
some changes in the network.
Another question... are click datas "exported" by SNMP writable from an
external SNMP agent or only readable? In other wordd, my I use SNMP
elements to interact with the router...

Any help will be appreciated

Remi