[Click] Click configuration

AGe ar63ntum at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 03:22:06 EDT 2009

Hello Mr. Kohler,

I'm  I Putu Anggara, 4th grade student of Telecommunication institute of technology that located in Bandung-Indonesia. Now i'm in doing my project for my graduation about Ant Algorithm. Now i'm confused about the making configuration for the emulated router in the single PC. As in my attachement, there are 9 routers which is implemented in 3 different PC.
As example, R1,R2, and R3 are routers that is implemented / emulated in PC1.
Then, how to configure this configuration i have made?
How to emulate the routers in single PC?
Please help me with the how to configure Click just in the PC1 only.

Thanks for your attention and thank for your help.

Anggara

      Berselancar lebih cepat. Internet Explorer 8 yang dioptimalkan untuk Yahoo! otomatis membuka 2 halaman favorit Anda setiap kali Anda membuka browser. Dapatkan IE8 di sini!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/id/internetexplorer