[Click] How to solve "Build system and host system don't have the same dynamic linking state!" error ?

Keven kevenux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 02:16:28 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I use click 1.6.0 within Ubuntu 8.10.
When I run the following command to prepare click for cross compile,

        ./configure --host=mipsel-linux --build=i386-linux
--disable-linuxmodule --enable-wifi \
            CFLAGS="-Wall  -O3 -fno-builtin-strpbrk -fno-builtin-sprintf" \
            CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS -nostdinc++" \
            CPPFLAGS="-I$STAGING_DIR/usr/include/uClibc++" \
            LDFLAGS="-nodefaultlibs -L$STAGING_DIR/usr/lib
-L$STAGING_DIR/lib" \
            LIBS="-luClibc++ -lc -lm"

I got this error message.

Build system and host system don't have the same dynamic linking state!

What does this message mean and how to make it right ?

Thx in advance.

Keven