[Click] Click class variables ?

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 11 13:18:32 EDT 2009

I think Mickael's question is a bit different.  Yes, it is possible, probably
Mickael has just made a mistake by not defining the class variable in the .cc
file (and instead only declaring it in the .hh file).  Please see
elements/standard/pokehandlers.cc for examples of how to define a class variable.

Eddie